We are always interested in hearing from individuals with experience in Health and Safety, CDM compliance, Air Tightness Testing and Acoustic Consultants looking to work with an exciting, professional, client-led organisation.
The types of roles available vary within different areas of the organisation. Roles recruited for in the past have included:
- Office - Finance officers, Administration officers and customer service support
- Health and Safety - Health and Safety advisors, Health and Safety consultants and experts that can deliver Health and Safety training courses
- CDM Compliance - CDM Advisors and Consultants in Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset, Devon, London, Sussex and other southern counties
- Air Tightness Testing Engineers - responsible for carrying our Residential and Commercial Air Tightness Testing in London, Surrey, Middlesex and surrounding areas .
- Sound Testing Engineers - responsible for pre-completion sound insulation testing in commercial and residential properties in Greater London, Surrey, Middlesex and surrounding counties
- Acoustic Consultants responsible for carrying out Acoustic Design and Noise Impact Assessments including BS 4142, BS 8233, Noise at Work & BB93 (Schools) in a variety of locations nationwide