Slips, Trips and Falls Training
Approved Slips, Trips & Falls e-Learning
RoSPA Approved Slips, Trips & Falls Training Course
Over a third of workplace injuries are attributed to slips or trips with over 10,000 workers suffering injury last year.
Our Slips, Trips and Falls e-learning course is a 15 minute training course designed to increase awareness of this type of accident.
Through completing the manual handling training course, attendees will learn:
- The importance of a risk assessment before completing a manual handling task
- The correct techniques for lifting, transporting and placing a load
- The different types of manual handling injuries and how they occur
How will MSAFE’s manual handling training course benefit you company?
Upon completion of the manual handling training course, attendees will be able to:
- Immediately communicate the manual handling policy to colleagues
- Mitigate potential liability in the event of an injury related to manual handling
- Audit trail (evidence completion and understanding)
Book a Slips, Trips & Falls Training Course
To buy this training course for yourself, a colleague or your company simply add to your cart below.