Evacuation Procedures Training
Evacuation Procedures e-Learning
RoSPA Approved Evacuation Procedure Training
To complement our fire warden training course we also run a short training course for a customised evacuation procedure which is suitable for all staff including contractors.
In an emergency situation it’s important for all employees to understand what’s required of them during an evacuation procedure in order for everyone to get out of the building as quickly and efficiently as possible.
As well as teaching all your employees how to efficiently evacuate the building, your workforce will also learn how to assist with any visitors to the building who have a disability. It is extremely important for employees to plan ahead for these types of situations.
Our training course teaches employees:
- What they need to do in the event of a fire alarm
- What evacuation procedure they need to follow in the event of a fire alarm
- The correct action they need to take in the event of a fire
Benefits the evacuation training course has on your company
The evacuation training course is beneficial because:
- They immediately communicate fire safety policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a fire related accident
- Clear audit trail – evidence completion and understanding
Book an Evacuation Procedures Training Course
To buy this training course for yourself, a colleague or your company simply add to your cart below.