Risk Assessment Training
Risk Assessment e-Learning
Risk Assessment Training Course
Conducting risk assessments in the workplace has become an essential aspect of managing Health & Safety in the workplace. It is concerned with protecting employees health and safety whilst at their place of work.
This is a 20 minute course designed to teach attendees of risk assessments, their importance and how to carry them out.
This course is suitable for all employees, managers and supervisors who are responsible for keeping other employees safe at work.
What will attendees of this course learn?
Through completion of this risk assessment training course, attendees will learn:
- What the legal requirements of risk assessments are
- What is involved in a risk assessment
- How to conduct a risk assessment
- How to identify hazards within the workplace and the factors that should be considered when measuring a risk
- Why it is important to record and maintain risk assessment records
How will MSAFE’s Risk Assessment Training Course benefit my company?
This training course will benefit your company because:
- Your organisation will be able to minimise risk through highlighting an employee’s role in the risk assessment process and how they can help improve existing processes and spread awareness.
- Attendees will be able to ensure the successful implementation of risk control measures in your organisation.
- Attendees will be able to demonstrate compliance with the requirement to manage and risk assess the health and safety of employees in the workplace by providing managers with the appropriate information and skills in an easy, cost-effective and practical way.