Pandemic Awareness Training
RoSPA Approved Panademic Awareness e-learning
On a day to day basis, companies are exposed to different viruses and germs. If the company is educated in how to deal with these risks then business can continue as usual. If however a company is not aware of the precautions and measures needed then germs can spread and cause serious disruption to a company.
The standard of a company’s pandemic control procedures will determine whether or not a virus will be controlled or expand. This 20 minute training course teaches employees the correct procedures to follow to prevent and control germs within the workplace.
Who is this course for?
This course should be taken by all employees, including management and contract staff
What will attendees of the pandemic awareness course learn?
By completing this course, attendees will learn:
- What a pandemic is considered to be and what the symptoms are
- How germs spread
- How to prevent the spread of germs and protect individuals from infection
- Where to access the latest information about Pandemic Flu
How will MSAFE’s Pandemic Awareness Training Course benefit my organisation?
This training course will prove beneficial to your company because:
- Your business will be compliant with the recent guidance the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) issued to protect your employees.
- This course will help to refine your health & safety process and relay specific company policies to staff so everyone is clear what to do during a pandemic, reducing the risk of cross-infection.
Book onto our training course
To book onto our pandemic awareness training course simply add the course to your cart below