Manual Handling Training
Manual Handling e-Learning Course
Manual Handling Online Training Course
Each year, many accidents and injuries that occur from manual handling could be avoided if the correct training had been provided. The majority of these injuries are related to the back, which may not always be apparent and can go unnoticed for long periods of time.
We aim to reduce the number of people hurt in the workplace by increasing awareness of the hazards and how to minimise risks. Our 30 minute manual handling training course is perfect for employees based in an office environment who are exposed to minimal handling risks on a day to day basis.
Through completing the manual handling training course, attendees will learn:
- The importance of a risk assessment before completing a manual handling task
- The correct techniques for lifting, transporting and placing a load
- The different types of manual handling injuries and how they occur
How will MSAFE’s manual handling training course benefit you company?
Upon completion of the manual handling training course, attendees will be able to:
- Immediately communicate the manual handling policy to colleagues
- Mitigate potential liability in the event of an injury related to manual handling
- Audit trail (evidence completion and understanding)
Book a Manual Handling Online Training Course
To buy this training course for yourself, a colleague or your company simply add to your cart below.