RoSPA approved Legionella training course
While Legionnaire’s Disease is rare, it is wise for those who are required to carry out water management tasks to fully understand the risks that come with these tasks, and how to correctly control and manage the disease.
This 45 minute course gives employees who are required to conduct water management tasks sufficient training to control the spread of the disease, ensuring your business is compliant with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations (2002), the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations (1999).
Who should attend this course?
Any employees who are required to carry out water tasks as part of their job role
What will attendees of this course learn?
By attending the Legionella training course, employees will learn:
- Which conditions encourage the growth of legionella bacteria and how it affects the body
- The various types of water systems and general water management tasks
- Why it is important for water management tasks should be recorded accurately
- When professional advice should be sought
How will MSAFE’s Legionella Training Course benefit my organisation?
This training course will benefit your company because:
- It will ensure employees understand the importance of water management tasks and their role in controlling the legionella bacteria
- Decreases the chances of an outbreak by teaching employees how to correctly document water management tasks
- Provides records of training and tests employee’s knowledge fulfilling your legal obligation to provide your employees with sufficient information and training
Book a Legionella Training Course
To buy this training course for yourself, a colleague or your company simply add to your cart below.