Home Working Training
RoSPA approved Home Working training course
Working from home is a flexible solution to help individuals fit work around the rest of their lives however it is wise to understand the risks and hazards involved and the measures you can take to reduce these risks.
It is crucial that arrangements are agreed beforehand and that all parties are fully educated on the legislation and safest procedures for working at home. This 40 minute course ensures that both employer and employee are acting in accordance with the Health and Safety legislation.
Who is this course for?
Any employee who works from home either on a full time or part time basis should attend this course.
What will attendees of this course learn?
Through completion of this risk assessment training course, attendees will learn:
- The different types of homeworking and who is eligible
- General homeworking arrangements: Insurance requirements, equipment needed, security and work setup
- The importance of implementing health and safety measures into your working environment
How will MSAFE’s Home Working Training Course benefit my organisation?
This training course will benefit your company because:
- It will consistently communicated procedures to your staff who work at home
- The course will clarify home-based work arrangements, entitlements and eligibility criteria
- It will help you maintain a consistent approach to managing working from home
Book a Working from Home Training Course
To book a training course for yourself, a colleague or your organisation, simply add to the cart below.