Fraud Prevention Training
The Fraud Prevention eLearning course defines what fraud is and how it affects both employees and organisations. There are numerous examples and case studies throughout the course, from a variety of sectors, that show the different types of fraud that can occur.
The course introduces important fraud prevention topics such as the ‘fraud triangle’ and fraud ‘red flags’.
The ‘fraud triangle’ helps employees:
- Recognise the signs that fraud might be occurring in their workplace.
- Spot red flags’ are common behaviours or procedural issues that can indicate fraud is happening in an organisation.
The Fraud Prevention eLearning course highlights the importance of reporting and whistleblowing in terms of fraud prevention. Employees have an important role to report suspected cases of fraud and this should be matched by organisations having robust reporting and whistleblowing policies and procedures.
The course describes how employees and organisations can prevent fraud being perpetrated by internally by employees or externally by customers, suppliers and in some cases by professional criminals. As fraud exploiting gaps in IT security systems is a growing threat to organisations, the course finishes by reinforcing IT security best practices.
This Fraud Prevention eLearning Course follows the following learning path:
● Outline what fraud is.
● Highlight how employees can recognise and report fraud.
● Describe how organisations and employees can prevent fraud.
● The fraud triangle and fraud red flags.
● How to report fraud, including whistleblowing.
● The five steps you can implement in work and your personal life to prevent fraud.
● Measures that can be taken to prevent common types of fraud.
● IT security best practices.
Book a Fraud Prevention Training Course
To buy this training course for yourself, a colleague or your company simply add to your cart below.