Food Hygiene Training
Food Hygiene e-Learning
RoSPA Approved Food Hygiene Essentials
A useful course for anyone whose work involves food handling or their day to day work involves close proximity to food. The course is 30 minutes in length and provides clear guidance on the rules of food hygiene.
The course is flexible and can be customised to add or delete relevant content as necessary and is fully editable to add policies and procedures, amend text and images at no extra cost.
This course is available on iPad and tablet devices.
Through completing the Food Hygiene course, employees will learn:
- Food poisoning
- Personal hygiene importance
- Storing, serving and handling food
- Cleaning of food preparation and handling areas
How does the Food Hygiene course benefit my workplace?
The Food Hygiene training course will positively benefit your workforce by:
- Guidance for those working with food
- Mitigating liability in a food hygiene incident