Fire Warden Training
Fire Warden e-Learning Training Course
RoSPA approved Fire Warden online training course
The majority of fires are preventable and can be easily avoided by appointing a fire warden. A fire wardens primary role is to identify and reduce hazards within the workplace and ensure that your workplace complies with government regulations.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 states that the person responsible for overall fire safety in the premises is the employer or owner. However, they can appoint a member of staff as a fire warden to assist in ensuring the fire safety procedures implemented are adequate for the environment.
Our fire warden training course has been approved by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) and provides fire wardens with a sound knowledge of their duties and what actions to follow should a fire break out in the workplace.
Our fire warden course is flexible, allowing organisations to customise the course to suit their businesses environment as appropriate to their needs.
Through MSAFE’s fire marshal training course, the appointed person will learn about:
- The role of the fire warden and why the role is important to work safety
- What is required of them and how to carry this out
- The causes of workplace fires and what actions can be taken to prevent them
- How to evacuate their workforce
- How to use a fire extinguisher
Benefits of the training for your organisation
- Ensures your workplace becomes a safe environment with a competent person who is trained to spot and eliminate hazards and risks
- Raises awareness of the importance of a Fire Warden’s role and the positive effect they have during a fire alarm
- Ensure fire risks in the workplace are identified and responsibly reduced
Book a Fire Warden Online Training Course
To buy this training course for yourself, a colleague or your company simply add to your cart below.