ErgoWize – DSE eLearning is a 25 minute course that instructs employees in the correct set up and safe use of their computer workstation, desk and chair. By completing this course, organisations and employees will benefit from an increased awareness of DSE related hazards and instruction on how to avoid them.
ErgoWize – DSE eLearning is most commonly used in conjunction with the ErgoWize – online DSE risk assessment, forming a complete Display Screen Equipment compliance solution. The new version of this class-leading eLearning includes rich animations (no Flash is used, so it can be used as mLearning with iPads and Android tablets), crisp clean graphics and engaging content.
The whole course has been redesigned to include more interactive content and provide the user with a more absorbing experience.
ErgoWize DSE – Risk Assessment
Our DSE eLearning and risk assessment is the most advanced DSE compliance software available. Users complete the training first before moving onto the risk assessment which has been designed to help users solve the majority of their issues themselves. This is achieved using tailored advice that loads during the risk assessment.
Any issues that can not be resolved at source by the user are flagged up to DSE Assessors/line managers/Health & Safety – whoever is responsible for resolving DSE risk via O-LAS, our powerful Compliance Management System. Risk assessment issues are prioritised so users that need the most urgent attention are seen faster and a full audit trail can be recorded for the resolution of each issue.
- Familiarity with Health & Safety procedures
- Identification of the causes of accidents and what can be done to prevent injury
- Understanding of the importance of being risk aware
- Responsibilities under current Health & Safety legislation
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Immediately communicate safety policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a safety related injury
- Clear audit trail - evidence completion and understanding